|You always hear that your front office is one of the most important roles in a company. It is. They are the daily engagement with staff, with customers, with vendors and more. We believe that and we are looking for an amazing person.
One of our clients, located in Newmarket, is growing and is looking for the right person.
Are you a self-starter, who takes great pride in work, and would be interested in growing with the company? Are you a person that can take a to do list and own it and execute? Do you have the ability anticipate and be proactive with what needs to be done? Can you work with minimal supervision? Then let us connect.
Duties consist of, but not limited to:
- Receiving, directing, and relaying phone calls, fax, and email pertinent messages to various people
- Receiving clients in a professional manner
- Attending to office needs:
Ordering supplies, restocking supplies, basic office organization, preparing for events, filing, updating lists and logs, manage photocopier and other office equipment, and more
- Managing Office & Facilities Vendors:
Coordinating maintenance, managing janitorial, supply vendors, printer vendors, etc.
- The distribution and filing of all mail
- Data Entry in various databases…. Accounting, HRIS, CRM Databses
- Assist with Social Media Updates and follow up with leads
- Perform other related duties as required Qualifications:
- Great people skills a MUST!
- Exceptional communication skills a MUST!!
- Education: OSSD and above
- Previous experience in an administrative position A PLUS
- Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical)
- Must know how to manage their time and be a self-starter.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote) and able to navigate efficiently around the web to research and retrieve information when needed